Informatics Announces New Advisory Board
Point-of-Care Leaders to Provide Expertise on New Product Development Strategies
Informatics is pleased to announce the formation of the company's latest RALS® Advisory Board (RAB). Effective December 1, 2016, the RAB includes:
- Jean Ahern, C(ASCP), Senior POCC, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Amanda Grensteiner, MLS (ASCP), POCC, Sanford Laboratory, Bismarck, ND
- Christopher Harris, MBA, MLS (ASCP), Lab POCT Supervisor, Health First Hospitals, Melbourne, FL
- Melissa Jordan, BS, MT(ASCP), Executive Director - POC, Indiana University Health, Indianapolis, IN
- Linda Kuhn, BA, MLS(ASCP)CM, Clinical Lab POCC, OSF Saint Anthony Medical Ctr, Rockford, IL
- Danny Larsson, BaylorScott & White Memorial Hospital, POCC, Temple, TX
- Erin McCoy, MLS (ASCP)CMP, POC, Referrals, Clinic Phlebotomy Mgr, Tampa General, Tampa, FL
- Nick Wesener, MLS (ASCP)cm, Senior Clinical IT, POC, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Informatics also wants to thank our previous RAB members for their commitment over the past two years to helping make the RALS System the leading system for managing point-of-care testing programs in the United States.
- JoAnn Crain, POCC, UMass Memorial Medical Center, Worcester, MA
- Shelia Cruthis, POCC, Cone Health, Greensboro, NC
- Lynette Hall, POCC, Tricore Reference Laboratories, Albuquerque, NM
- Karen Jenkins, POCC, Emory University Hospital – Midtown, Atlanta, GA
- Debra Mason, POCC, Palomar Health, Escondido, CA
- Christiane Nooney, POCC, Duke POCT Program, Durham, NC
- Karen Robinson, POCC, LewisGale Medical Center, Salem, VA
- Mollie Wynn, POCC, TriStar CMC Laboratory, QA/POCC, Nashville, TN
About the RAB
Comprised of RALS users throughout the U.S., the RAB serves as a means for transparent discussion between the Informatics and the point-of-care testing community about issues and trends that may influence the way programs are managed. Members consist of leaders in the field of point-of-care testing and RALS users who are ready to provide their experiences and wisdom to Informatics and other RALS users.
Ask the RAB
. Include as much as you can about your current system as possible (version #, connected devices, eQuiz, etc.) for the best results.