How can I find what operators I certified when I used the Recertify button?
- Click on Category and Select System.
- Select a date range of when you clicked on the recertify button.
- Select Edit Log Type and click Operator Certifications and Apply.
- This will list the change operator’s name, change date, change action and operator’s name including original cert date, last cert date, and cert expiration date.
If I edit a patient ID number will I have a record of the original number? Yes.
- Under Administration, open Edit Logs.
- Click on Category and choose the desired device type.
- Click on the Edit Log Type drop-down list.
- Select device type in step 2, Results.
- Enter appropriate Date to display the Original and Changed Patient ID.
Is there a way to see who changed my Device Configuration settings?
- No, currently there is no Device Configuration Edit Log.