I am seeing ‘No Evaluation Criteria’ in the Reason for Failure column of the Flagged Results page on my new Clinic location. Why?
- There are is no evaluation criteria set up for that location in the Evaluation Criteria.
What is required to create a new download location?
- If the number of download locations that you’ve purchased from Informatics has not been exceeded, follow these steps: At the Locations page:
- Click on your Hospital name listed under your institution.
- Click on Add Location, enter the name of your new location. Remember that because the new location is a meter location the new location needs to be added to additional pages:
- Operators need the new location in their list of assigned locations, if the device interfaced to RALS can receive an operator list
- Comments (if applicable) need to be added to the new location(s)
- Consumables are added to the new location, if RALS uploads test materials to the device
- Evaluation Criteria will need to be set up or copied from another location
- If the device is configured in RALS, the new location must be configured
- Assign meters to the new location.
- Contact Informatics Customer Support at 1-877-627-7257 to add the new location to the status page.
- If you have a live RALS System interface uploading results to the patient’s chart, you may want to confer with Informatics Customer Support/Interface to see if additional ADT mappings are needed for your new location.