RALS User Group - Chicago AACC
Tuesday, July 26, 2022 | 9:30am - 3:00pm
McCormick Place, Chicago
(during the AACC Annual Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo)
The more proficient you are with your RALS System, the more control you’ll have over your day. Here’s your chance to hone your skills, and it's also the perfect opportunity to meet and network with your RALS System peers!
This RALS User Group (RUG) is complimentary for RALS and non-RALS users, includes sessions led by RALS Subject Matter Experts (SME), and includes lunch, refreshments, and up to 4.0 ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Continuing Education Unit (CEU) hours.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE REGISTERED FOR THE AACC MEETING TO ATTEND!
- If you are, please add this to your schedule.
- If you are not, we have added bonuses for you!
- You'll get a Clinical Lab Expo Only Pass, compliments of Abbott, that you can use from 3:00-5:00pm on Tuesday, July 26. Or if you plan to spend the night, use it all day on Wednesday, July 27 or Thursday, July 28.
- Make sure you stop by the Abbott booth, #902 as you walk the floor.
- On Tuesday, July 26, you'll have access to the AACC Critical and Point-of-Care Testing (CPOCT) Business Meeting and Mixer (more details to come).
|9:15am||The Ins and Outs of Training, Competency and Educational Requirements||1.0|
|10:30am||Personalizing Your RALS System||1.0|
|12:00pm||Leveraging Your POC Connectivity Solution||1.0|
|1:15pm||Making Your RALS Database Work for You||1.0|
|2:30pm||Q & A / Wrap-up|
Please click on the button below and complete our RSVP form to confirm your attendance.