Do review notes print out with a result from Reports?
- No, but they are available to be printed from Results Review.
How can I look at just QC or patient results?
- Select Patient or QC Results from the Sample Type drop-down list.
- Click Apply
Why is the patient ID number that I am looking for not in the drop-down box?
- The only Patient IDs that will appear in the drop-down list are those that have been sent to the RALS System based on the date range selected.
- Check to make sure that you have selected the correct date range for what you are looking for.
How can I see specific columns on any page in the RALS System?
- RALS comes with factory default grid columns displayed for each grid. Columns can be added or removed simply by accessing the Configure Columns dialog.
- Click the Configure Columns button (wheel symbol) on the grid toolbar to display the Configure Columns dialog.
- Toggle the check-boxes next to the column names to display or remove columns in the grid display (checked = displayed, unchecked = not displayed).
- When you are finished making column selections.
- Click the Save button.
- You can reset the grid display to the system defaults by clicking the Reset button (broom symbol) on the grid toolbar.
- The system asks for a confirmation of the reset request.
- Click the OK button on the confirmation dialog to complete the grid reset.
What is device name?
- It is optional and can be set up on the Device Management Page. It is used if you want to name multiple devices in an assigned area.
How can I add a device name?
- At Device Management page
- Click on the row that you want to add a device name to
- Click on EDIT
- Enter a device name in the Device Name field
Why do all of my results have a result status of Upload Pending?
- If you have an LIS interface it could mean that your interface may have been turned off, especially if you have several results that have an Upload Pending Status.
- If you do not have an LIS interface it is the status of results that are not sent to the Flagged Results page.
How can I print a single result?
- Two ways:
- Highlight only the row that you wish to print and then on the printer icon.
- Double click or right click to view details on a row, the result appears in a vertical format, click print at the bottom of the grey box.
How do you exclude QC?
- Using the ‘shift’ or ‘ctrl’ key select the rows you wish to exclude.
- Click on Review and check the ‘Exclude Results from Statistics and Charts’ box.
- Add a review note if desired
Can you un-exclude QC?
- Yes by un-checking the exclude box, it will include the control value in your statistics.
Can I see the patient name, date of birth and gender in Results Review?
- Yes. Beginning in version 5.12, if you have an ADT interface you can see the patient name, date of birth and gender in Results Review.
- Click the wheel next to the question mark to configure columns
- Put a check mark in the boxes for patient name, date of birth and gender to display in the grid
- You can also see the same information in The Flagged Results Page.