How can I allow my Nursing Education personnel to add new operators into RALS without giving them full access as a POCC?
On the Role Management Tab, you can add a role with only permission to access specific “pages” in RALS.
- Select the Operators tab at the top of the display and select Role Management from the list to display the Role Management grid.
- Click the Add button in the toolbar at the top of the display to open the Add Role dialog.
- Enter a name for the operator role in the Role Name text-box (i.e. Nurse Educator). The role name must be unique among all role names contain in the system.
- The permissions pane, below the role name, displays permissions grouped under logical headings. Click the arrows to the left of each heading to display the permissions grouped under each heading. Some groups contain a "View Only" selection. When the "View Only" permission is checked, the other permissions in the group are defaulted to "un-checked" and disabled.
- Place check marks in the check-boxes next to the permissions you want operators assigned to the selected role to be able to perform by clicking the check-box (i.e. checked = permission to perform granted, un-checked = permission to perform denied).
- Click the Save button on the Add Role dialog to save the new operator role to the system and close the dialog.