RALS System Online Training
Access Modules Narrated by a RALS System Trainer
Learning XChange® modules are your complete system for on-demand training. Once a module training is completed, users will be prompted to take a quiz to test their knowledge. When the quiz is passed, the user will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Our current in-depth and interactive training procedures include the following, with more being added on a regular basis:
|System Overview||Role Management||Device Configuration Page|
|Login Instructions||Result Reassignment||Recertification|
|Status Summary||Device Management||Levey-Jennings Page|
|General Navigations||Consumables Page||Linearity Page|
|Locations Page||Comments Page||Edit Logs Page|
|Operators Page||Evaluation Criteria Page|
|Certifications||Flag Configuration Page|
Self Registration Process for New Users
- Step 1: Start by visiting the login page and registering at http://go.rals.com/learningxchange.login
- Step 2: Login with the temporary credentials reserved for RALS System users:
- Step 3: Create a unique profile. This will require a unique user name, your name, email address, phone, and a password.
- Step 4: For security purposes, you will be directed back to the primary login page. Your new account will now be associated with this specific Learning XChange group.
- Step 5: From this point forward, you will log in with your new credentials to view training courses.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: System users should only create accounts using the temporary credentials listed on this document. Should a user create an account through the default log-in process, the user may not be associated with this group, and unique training courses will not be visible. Additionally, group administrators will only be able to manage and track individuals associated with the group. Please contact us if a member in your group is not listed.
For sales or product related assistance, please contact your Informatics Executive by visiting www.rals.com and clicking on the 'Contact' tab.
For Learning XChange technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use any one of the following web browsers: Google Chrome for Windows, Mac or Linux; Internet Explorer 9+ for Windows. If you are currently using Microsoft Windows XP and cannot upgrade to IE9 or higher, please use one of our other supported web browsers: Google Chrome, or Firefox.