DISCOVER THE NEW LOOK OF RALS
PERSONALIZED VIEWS LET YOU SEE
WHAT YOU WANT, THE WAY YOU WANT.
Using the latest web technologies, the New Look of RALS greatly improves user experience, while maintaining existing RALS data and functionality.
Create custom 'Shared Views' and "My Views' to personalize what you see.
New and Improved User Experience
The New Look of RALS takes advantage of today's modern technologies, including cross-browser support and responsive designs. We also listened to RALS users about what they wanted to improve their user experience. The result is a design that simplifies interaction for all users with key features that include:
- Greater, easier access to RALS data
- Ability to create personalized views for easy access to what you want to see
- Sharing of views with other POCCs at other institutions
- Cloning to quickly add new records
- Configurable alerts to notify you of events, such as operator certification and material expirations
- Consolidated tables with more columns and filters
- History that’s captured at the database level and viewable across records and for individual records
- Configurable institution access to one, many or all
- Color-coding of pages by anything you can filter on (ie. device, operator, location, and more)
- Linkable URLs, Ctrl+F (find) function, and ‘Back’ button
- Copy and paste functionality
The New Look of RALS pages are available with RALS Version 6.0 or higher.
Our new look is being phased into our current RALS system beginning with version 6.0. You'll be able to use the new pages right alongside your existing pages such as operators, devices, and more. Additional pages will be added as we release new Service Packs.
If you currently have Version 6.0 and do not have those pages available to you,
Want to see more of our New Look?
- Check out our On-line Demo!
- Go to our RALS Demo page and click on 'Request a User Name and Password' under the 'Log into the RALS System Demo Site' section.
- Attend or Watch our RALS 101 Webinars
- Go to our RALS 101 webinar page and click on any of the 'Listen/Watch' links under the topics header that features the new 'RALS UI'. These recordings do a great job of explaining the features and benefits of the new look as well as the improved user experience you'll realize. New look updates will be featured on a regular basis during our monthly 101 webinars so be sure to register for them today.