For more than 25 years, the name RALS has been synonymous with data management for point-of-care testing (POCT). Today, with more than 2,000 hospitals using RALS to manage their POCT programs, RALS remains a leader in connectivity with features that include:.
- Web-based platform, vendor-neutral system that connects POCT devices used every day in health care settings
- Entry of manual / lateral-flow test results directly into RALS and sent to LIS / EHR
- Direct-to-device connectivity or via device-specific data manager
- Personalized dashboards for at-a-glance look at the health of your system and track performance indicators
- Wide range of educational resources including monthly webinars, online ‘how to’ videos, and on-location user groups